This is the personal website of Joe Winter. Welcome! You are of course welcome to read and comment on the blog posts written here. I encourage you to comment on any of these posts whenever you feel so compelled. Please keep in mind these policies, which I will try to keep simple.
=== Comment Policy
Comments are open on all blog posts, and they are welcomed and encouraged on this site. As a precaution, this website uses comment filters to block spam comments. There are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted.
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted.
- Comments that attack a person individually will be deleted.
As the owner of this site, I reserve the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at anytime.
=== Content Policy
I write blog posts on a variety of topics. Each post will fall under one of six categories:
- Meta (Updates about this website)
- Potpourri (Everybody’s favorite)
Each blog post will include an image. I own very few of the images that will accompany the blog posts. However, I’ll make every effort I know how to locate the source of each image. If the source is not found, no credit will be given. However, if the source is found I will check to ensure that the image carries a Creative Commons license, and proper credit will be given. If you are the owner of any image I post and object to its use on my site, please feel free to leave a comment on the post. I will verify your ownership and remove the image.